Stolen from Monica at Chasing the Dream, because I have a ton of crap going on, and may not be able to ride for another day or two. Thanks a bunch workload. Being an adult…the struggle is real.
1. If your horse was a person, who would they be? (you can generalize personality if you can’t think of someone).
O would be one of those ridiculous, overly perky camp counselors who totes around a clipboard ordering everyone else around.
2. What is one (or two…or five) piece(s) of equipment you CANNOT live without.
Bell boots, my saddle (I’m obsessed), and a pair of gloves.
3. When did you start riding/ what discipline?
11 years old, hunter/jumper
4. Do you have a barn dog? If so, what breed?
I do not, there are several around, but none I can claim.
5. Do you like doing stalls or nah?
I don’t wake up thinking “I really want to clean some stalls”, but I really don’t mind and it’s a great workout.
6. What treat(s) does your horse go nuts over?
Currently she’s super into Charleighs Cookies-they smell amazing, and I finally munched on one myself to see what the big deal was. It was pretty good, I get it!
7. If you’ve switched disciplines, why? If not, also why.
Not really, but I bounced into the jumper world for a year or two in high school when I didn’t have hunter to ride.
Loved this boy!
I used to not learn forward….
8. What is your least favorite discipline and why (yeah, I aint afraid to be scandalous)?
Gaited classes are just confusing, and I don’t get it. That said, I still think they are pretty.
9. Who is currently your favorite rider?
Lillie Keenan, come and teach me all the things!
10. What is your BIGGEST pet peeve regarding horses?
Hmmm welllllllllllllll…… If you aren’t a professional, a close friend, or someone I’ve consulted…DO NOT tell me what to do with my horse, or what you think he/she is capable of. I will be forced to attack you.