When SaddleBox reached out to see if I’d like to try and review the Saddlebox for June, I happily accepted! The pretty blue package arrived very quickly and was stuffed full of good things!
- Epona bath sponge
- Pretty horse molded soap (currently living in my spare bathroom)
- Bridle Bites Horse Treats (a SaddleBox original product-already devoured)
- Epona love curry brush
- Herbsmith SoundHorse herbal liniment
- The Horse Lover’s Guide to Massage
- Peppermints (already devoured)
- Spurrs Big Fix – Filly Cream Moisturizer
So far the only thing that I haven’t really been sold on is the LOVE curry brush. I don’t know what to do with it. It says it tackles tangles and provides massage, but is a curry brush? The horses I tried it out on last week were not a huge fan of it on their bodies, but it works fine as a tail brush. I do love the moisturizer, even if not sold on the name; and all things edible were immediately gobbled up by my friends horses.
The Horse Lover’s guide to massage is sitting on my coffee table, and I hope to actually try out some things before I judge one way or the other. It’s really interesting stuff though, everyone always wants to keep their horses more comfortable.
Some SaddleBox Info:
- Pricing is – $34.95 a month, and SaddleBox will send you 6-8 goodies every month for you and your horse to enjoy.
- At the end of the year SaddleBox donates a percentage of their profits towards abused and neglected horses.
- Their website is adorable and even includes the recipes for the horse treats they send each month: https://www.saddlebox.net/horse-treat-recipes-how-to-make-our-gourmet-horse-treats/
Overall I think it was a really fun mix of products for horse and owner, with the added bonus that it is affordable and you subscribe on a monthly basis.
You can check out SaddleBox on instragram too, where they sometimes show off upcoming products for their boxes!