Because I can’t seem to gather my thoughts all into paragraph form. Here you go.
- I got an update on O last weekend, she’s living the life, pampered like crazy by her new people. I miss her a lot lately, but hearing that makes it easier.
- Also, I rode my butt off last night. As a result, Dee jumped like the trained horse she is. T-10 day until pony show.
- Dee will be a posing as a mountain (show) pony since we are not going to clip her and she is so FLUFFY. #pastureponyprobs
- My daughter is already perfecting her two point. Grab mane little squish. Also yes, that’s a mule. My father-in-law is a die hard mule lover. He’s got two riding mules right now.
- Bummer my daughter rode a mule before I got to.
- I take entirely too many pictures of my child. But…cannot stop. Especially when equines are involved.
6. I came into a bending line last night and thought my trainer said it was a six stride. It was a five. She corrected me right as I crawled over the first jump…so naturally “Oh shit!” was my response and then Dee and I hauled it down the line to make the five. I was riding with a young teen. She thinks I’m cool now. Undecided how her parents (who were watching) feel.
7. Check out Equinpilot, she’s celebrating 500 posts (and is hosting a giveaway)! Congrats!