I’ve been toying around with what I really want to look at this year for Rolex, and it comes down to two lists.
My realistic list:
- Try on some Pipers (I’m a super odd fit, and I am in the market for some fun schooling breeches)
- Find a sparkly browband for my lovely new/barely used show bridle.
- I’m a bit obsessed with getting myself some Roeckl gloves.
- Cute tee shirts (One Horse Threads I’m coming for you)
- Black or navy polo wraps for schooling
- Liniment/grooming supplies
My over-the-top funky list (that I’d probably never actually buy…this weekend):
- Everything from the list above
- Nice open front boots
- New show shirts
- All the pretty saddles
- Leather halter for someday horse
- Ogilvy half pad/Ecogold half pad
Anything else I should shop for ya’ll? I’m so excited for a weekend full of horse show shenanigans!