Cheesy goodness to follow.
A shout out to the amazing guy that continues to put up with a plethora of erratic behaviors…such as:
- Hanging around the house in my riding pants
- Dragging arena dirt, poo, and God know what around our house
- Polishing my boots in our living room
- Storing 1 western saddle, 2 bridles, three blanket, two coolers and two totes full of random horse junk in the garage
- Destroying the trunk of every car I’ve ever owned
- My constant need to show him horses for sale online
- Asking the hubs to stand around for hours at horse shows he really probably hates
- My constant need to show him pictures of little girls on horses/ponies and tell him that will be baby C’s future
- Watching the baby while I go and listen in to clinics, lessons and horse shows
- Oiling my saddle whilst drinking margaritas in the living room
- Asking him to ride my mare for me when I just couldn’t get into the saddle
This guy is a wonderful father, a great friend, a fantastic rider, and the love of my life. I’m so lucky to have him. Happy Valentine’s baby!