- The breeches/pants/attire. I know it may sound odd, but I live in business wear from 8-5, then go home and put on sweatpants nowadays. I miss my lovely, comfortable breeches that both fit and make me feel good!
- Obviously there are a few more circumstances behind this one, but I hate being so out of shape.
- My poor saddle is dirty…scratch that….my entire trove of tack needs some soapy love. Bad me. I think I evicted a clan of spiders from their homes, when I came for my schooling bridle the other day.
- The people! I miss hanging with the other horse crazy people of the world; makes me feel normal and all that.
- I miss being coached!
- I miss the shopping! Riding warehouse, local tack stores, smartpak, interwebz: I will be coming for you in 2016! It’s hard to shop when your horse is on probation and I have no idea what sizes I’ll be needing.
- I miss my horse.
Follow and Like A Gift Horse here: