Stephanie, I hope you don’t hate, but I am stealing your fantastic Friday five idea today.
Crazy week at work, no pony in city to ride=short and sweet updates.
1. I have located another lovely catch-ride for the next week. He is a gorgeous hunk of Argentinian warmblood. If he was human, guessing he’d look a lot like this.
2. I’ve learned heat and being knocked up, yah they suck together. Trying to rethink my riding schedule a bit to deal with it.
3. O is spending her first week as a ‘legit’ ranch pony this week working cattle. I have no idea how it’s going so far. Full report after this weekend.
4. I miss riding on a more regular basis…it’s really affecting my ability to keep up with my eq and overall strength in the tack. Maybe that’s DaBaby screwing with me a bit too, but still, it’s hard to come to grips with.
5. Guess who gets to go see her pony this weekend!??
Also, doing a gender reveal for my in-laws. But ya know. O will be there too. <3
Bonus: Karley is doing a fantastic contest over on her blog! Go check it out!