1. How many pairs of breeches/jods do you own?
4 Tailored Sportsmans
1 Equine Couture
1 Kerrits Riding Tights
2. How many horses have you ridden?
A lot? I tried doing a nifty spreadsheet to write them all down, but that just got messy. I’m guessing between 60-80. I was a working student for a few years and without having my own horse, I rode anything and everything I could.
3. How many trainers have you had?
4. How many barns have you ridden at?
5. What is the name of the horse you consider yourself to have the greatest bond with?
6. What is your favorite show name you’ve ever encountered?
There used to be a FANCY jumper gelding at local shows named Daddy’s Porsche or something. It was pretty funny!
7. What do you consider your greatest weakness or flaw in riding?
I struggle with being a passenger…sometimes I get so caught up in my own brain I forget to keep pushing, to keep actively riding. The clinician this weekend pinpointed this immediately.
8. What do you consider to be your greatest strength?
I’m competitive and honestly want to be better.
9. Have you ever leased a horse?
Erv and Mandy were my lease horses when I was a junior. A jumper and a hunter; both amazing animals.
10. What is the name of the first horse you rode?
I can’t remember exactly, but the first school horse I rode was named Queenie. She was a ridiculous leopard appy mare who carted me around in lessons.
Follow and Like A Gift Horse here: