Thanks Viva Carlos for the idea! Even if it’s actually September now….
1. Is your horse spooky or bombproof? I like to call her bombproof, but in all reality she does has a healthy respect for some ‘scary’ things in the ring. Her reaction is usually to casually shift away from it. Every once in awhile they’ll be a legit spook, but it’s incredibly unusual.
2. Does your horse have a long or short stride? Long stride.
3. Describe your current barn in 3 words? Community, Affordable, Passionate
4. If you could switch barns, would you? Only if I were following my trainer, she’s the real reason I’m there.
5. Favorite brand of breeches? Tailored Sportsman
6. How many blue ribbons do you have? (Red if you live in Canada or Britain). I’ve been showing since I was 11, and I’m not exactly sure. I’ll go with what O and I have, which is 3.
7. How many saddle pads do you own? 5 saddle pads, 1 show pad, 1 wither pad, and a bump pad
8. Is your horse your phone background/lock screen? Nope, my husband would get jealous
9. Do you go trail riding often? (weather permitting) I’m a bit of a wuss in the trail riding area since I often ride alone, or later in the evening (silly day job) so I tend to stay on property. It’s on my agenda to do more in the next few weeks so we can take more adventures!
10. Favorite horsey movie? Hidalgo