This week was honestly a little quiet. Which makes for super boring blog talk. So I’m going to break it down in 5 main events and attempt to make it digestible for readers.
1. Horse gets first flying change. Ya’ll heard this. If not, read my proud Momma rant here.
2. My air conditioning gets fixed. I promise to love and cherish the A/C man forever if he drops the price on the unit. He does not…so goodbye new fun colored show shirt I’ve been eyeing.
3. I ride horse, she is excellent.
4. My newly shrunk breeches put me on a diet since I get an F in laundry this week.
5. I exhibited my equestrian athletic prowess as I flew across my bedroom after being sound asleep and dreaming a squirrel was in our bed. Husband doesn’t have a clue what’s going on but joins in on the shouting/running anyway. (Happy 2am honey.)
So that was my week. This Sunday is now the LAST day to enter the Mango Bay giveaway, so jump on that!