As a newbie to the blog world, I was SO excited to hear that I had been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Sparrowgrass! Thank you so much!! HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD: The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each bloggers page and let them know you have nominated them.”
11 random facts about me:
- I have a bright blue parakeet-he hates me, but loves my husband
- I don’t consider myself fluent-but I can wing a little bit of awkward Spanish if the situation called for it
- I have more pictures of horses at my work desk than my husband (sorry honey)
- I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- I do NOT like ice in any drink except for water
- I read or ride to relax
- I was a lifeguard for years growing up-best job ever!
- I have a degree in Public Relations/Marketing
- I love Dan Brown books
- I like sweet/chewy candies like starbursts, laffy taffy etc.
- I’m pretty dang tall for a girl-but wear heels almost everyday to work anyway 🙂
My 11 questions from Sparrowgrass were:
- What is the last childish thing you did? Urgh, I definitely bite my nails when I’m nervous! I hate it!
- Where have you walked (or run or ridden) today? I walked around a bunch shopping the Memorial Day Sales, and then I’m going for a run tonight in this fab weather.
- What are you most proud of? My ability to make people comfortable (I like to be there for people, to help them and make things better)
- How much sleep do you need? At least 7 hours realistically…I need my sleep!
- What do you wish you had more time for? Riding and being with my husband
- What makes you laugh? It doesn’t take much-I’m easily amused
- Routine or spontaneity? I tend to be very habitual and routine.
- What’s the weather like where you are at the time of writing? It is in the 70’s and sunny, although it’s supposed to rain on and off…makes for muddy horses.
- What’s the last thing you made? Lemon bars for date night
- What’s the one question you wish I’d asked you? Ha, um…what is one thing I can’t leave the house without?
- What’s the answer to the one question you wish I’d asked you? Chapstick or lipgloss, I’m totally addicted.
My 11 questions for those I nominate are:
- What do you notice first about someone?
- What was your first job?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Any bad habits?
- What is your dream car?
- Mac or PC?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Where was the best vacation you ever went on to?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Do you have a favorite thing to cook or eat?
- What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
I think it’s a little funny, and very predictable that in this case I am nominating all horse themed blogs for this award!
2. Cob Jockey
9. All In
Once again, thank you to Sparrowgrass for the nomination! And Happy Memorial Day to all!